Preserving and Embracing the Western Lifestyle
Home > Events > Rodeo > Cat/Griz Shootout

Cat/Griz Shootout

Rivalry Rodeo

1 of 3
The biggest sports rivalry in the state of Montana will take on the toughest bulls and broncs at this year’s NILE ProRodeo Cat/Griz Rodeo Shoot Out, Thursday, October 19th. In a very unique competitive style, the rodeo teams from each school will draft ProRodeo contestants to compete for their school earning points throughout the night. Up for grabs will be prize money offered by the NILE garnered from $1 of every paid ticket. After the dust settles the winning school will receives 60% of the prize money while the other school will receive 40%. The money will be awarded to each college in the form of Scholarships to be given to collegiate rodeo athletes.
Enjoy the rivalry! Come and support your school and help towards the scholarships of our collegiate athletes.
Who will you root for? Go Bobcats! Go Grizzlies!

Rodeo action starts at 7 p.m.

Special Olympics Bull Bounty

more info coming soon

Tvetene Turf High School Rodeo Showcase

More info coming soon!

Thank you Sponsors!

Back to
< Back